Here are some of the products, services, tools, and gear we use and recommend. We’ll update this list as we use and discover more great tools and gear that we think other remote workers and companies should consider adopting.
Total Success – Human resources and talent acquisition services to help your company hire, manage, onboard, and/or provide health and payroll management services for remote teams and beyond. Learn more and connect with the Total Success team.
SafetyWing for Employers – Are you looking for better health insurance for all your global employees? Get fully-equipped and affordable health insurance for your remote teams through SafetyWing. Learn more and sign-up for health insurance.
SafetyWing for Individuals – Are you an independent remote worker or a digital nomad? Get fully-equipped and affordable remote health insurance through SafetyWing. Learn more and sign-up for health insurance.
Remote – International payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses, big and small that are hiring remotely. Learn more and chat with the Remote team.
Oyster – With Oyster’s global employment platform, it’s easy to hire, pay, and care for remote Team Members anywhere in the world. Learn more and chat with the Oyster team.
Whether you are new to remote work or have years of experience working remotely, there is nothing wrong with leveling up your knowledge! Check out some recommended books and online learning platforms to boost your skills:
- Remote: Office Not Required
- Working Remotely: Secrets to Success for Employees on Distributed Teams
- It Doesn’t Have to Be Crazy at Work
- Work-From-Home Hacks: 500+ Easy Ways to Get Organized, Stay Productive, and Maintain a Work-Life Balance While Working from Home!
- The Long-Distance Leader: Rules for Remarkable Remote Leadership
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
Remote Work Gear
Looking for essential remote work gear and tech? Here are a few recommended options (laptops, display screens, keyboards, etc.) for you to check out:
External Display Screens
- Dell UltraSharp U2720Q
- Asus ProArt Display PA278CV
- Acer CB342CK smiiphzx
- HP 24mh 24” 1080P monitor
- LG 273840×2160 IPS, HDMI
- Razer Huntsman
- Logitech MX Keys
- Logitech ERGO K860 Wireless Split Keyboard
- Apple’s Magic Keyboard
- Microsoft’s Universal Foldable Keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- Logitech M535 Bluetooth Mouse
- Razer Pro Click
- Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Roost laptop stand
- Twelve South BookArc for MacBook
- Nexstand Laptop Stand
- Satechi’s Lightweight Aluminum Portable Laptop Stand
- ObVus Solutions Laptop Tower Stand
- SAMDI Walnut Wood Wooden Laptop Stand
Home Office Chairs
- Home Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Chair Mesh Computer Chair
- Steelcase Series 1 Ergonomic Mesh Task Chair
- Gabrylly Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair
- CLATINA Ergonomic High Swivel Executive Chair
- SIHOO Ergonomic Office Chair, Computer Desk Chair
- Fully Desk Chair – Adjustable Standing Desk Chair
There are plenty of tech tools and applications to help remote work be more efficient and productive. Here are a few tools worth checking out or using:
Note: Some of the recommendations above may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more info.